1. Personal information:
Journey. Discover. is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Journey. Discover. will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
Journey. Discover. will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
Journey. Discover. uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
– To fulfil obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Journey. Discover.
– To render services related to Journey. Discover’s. business such as for photoshoots or commission work.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Journey. Discover’s group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Journey. Discover. group company.
5. Contact by Journey. Discover.:
Journey. Discover. may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them to:
– Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
– To send newsletters.
6. Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Journey. Discover’s. database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Journey. Discover. on the customer email address, firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Links to other web sites:
As Journey. Discover. generates revenue through ad placement, it provides links to web sites outside of the Journey. Discover. site. These linked sites are not under the control of Journey. Discover., and Journey. Discover. is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Company web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. Problems or queries:
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- Florence Falls: A Magical Wild Swimming Experience in Litchfield NP
- 6 Awesome Free Things To Do In Logan & Redland Bay
- 10 Awesome Free Things To Do In The Western Downs
- NTTERT: Day 3 – Darwin To Litchfield National Park
- 7 Awesome Free Things To Do In Somerset (Region)