When you think of Ipswich, the city 40-odd kms south-west of Brisbane, what usually comes to mind is old heritage buildings and throwbacks to its mining era, but that only makes up a small part of what this city truly has to offer.
Once in the running to become the capital of Queensland, you might be surprised to learn that Ipswich is, in large part, a country affair.
While it’s not a destination for those inclined to wander the wilderness with its vast agricultural plains and gentle hills, a short drive away from the hustle and bustle of small city life into the country fields of Ipswich still offers beautiful rewards.
For high end metallic prints, commercial use or licensing, please drop me a line for further info.
- Wild Animals: Where To Find Guide (Queensland)
- Bunya Mountains National Park: Camping Trip – Day 3
- Bunya Mountains National Park: Camping Trip – Day 2
- Bunya Mountains National Park: Camping Trip
- Wappa Dam and Wappa Falls