When you think of Ipswich, the city 40-odd kms south-west of Brisbane, what usually comes to mind is old heritage buildings and throwbacks to its mining era, but that only makes up a small part of what this city truly has to offer.
Once in the running to become the capital of Queensland, you might be surprised to learn that Ipswich is, in large part, a country affair.
While it’s not a destination for those inclined to wander the wilderness with its vast agricultural plains and gentle hills, a short drive away from the hustle and bustle of small city life into the country fields of Ipswich still offers beautiful rewards.
Ipswich is part of the South East Queensland region. Click here to see what the South East Queensland has to offer.
For high end metallic prints, commercial use or licensing, please drop me a line for further info.
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- 8 Picturesque Lookouts In Toowoomba (Region) To Seek Out
- 9 Beautiful, Scenic Attractions Across The Western Downs To Visit
- Woodroffe Hotel: Gold Coast Accommodation Review
- Aquaduck Review: A Guided Gold Coast Tour On An Amphibious Vehicle
- 6 Awesome Free Things To Do In Logan & Redland Bay