For every life is a journey.
They say, “Home is where the heart is”. Home is a haven: a familiar place to rest and recharge but the heart? The heart was never meant to be tamed.
Our grandest moments and memories are the ones that take place beyond the safety net of our homes. There are radiating highs and shattering lows along the way but these moments and the journey that lead to them are what makes us feel most alive and they deserve every ounce of energy we can devote to them. Chase what makes you feel wild. (Click the pics to see what makes me feel wild.)
Walk In The Park
For high end metallic prints, commercial use or licensing, please drop me a line for further info.
- Bunya Mountains National Park: Camping Trip – Day 2
- Bunya Mountains National Park: Camping Trip
- Wappa Dam and Wappa Falls
- 8 Free Things To Do In Toowoomba
- 10 Free Things To Do On The Sunshine Coast