If you go out in the woods today, you’ll be sure of a big surprise.
There’s nothing to like an overnight camping trip amongst the trees, the animals and all things wild and free, and the most authentic way to experience these natural wonders is by setting up a tent in a spectacular part of the world to make you appreciate how wonderful our world truly is.
Sometimes it’s cold, sometimes it’s uncomfortable and sometimes it’s unpleasant, but for most of the time, it’s magnificent. A chance to go at a slower place and recharge the battery while creating memories that will last a lifetime.
With that said, I hope you’ll join me and enjoy some of my camping misadventures.
For high end metallic prints, commercial use or licensing, please drop me a line for further info.
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- Whale Watching Cruise: Gold Coast
- 9 Free Things To Do In South Burnett
- Kinbombi Falls: NE South Burnett Drive – Day 3
- Lake Barambah & Boat Mountain: NE South Burnett Drive – Day 2
- Wooroolin Wetlands: NE South Burnett Drive – Day 1
South Pacific travel guide