If you go out in the woods today, you’ll be sure of a big surprise.
There’s nothing to like an overnight camping trip amongst the trees, the animals and all things wild and free, and the most authentic way to experience these natural wonders is by setting up a tent in a spectacular part of the world to make you appreciate how wonderful our world truly is.
Sometimes it’s cold, sometimes it’s uncomfortable and sometimes it’s unpleasant, but for most of the time, it’s magnificent. A chance to go at a slower place and recharge the battery while creating memories that will last a lifetime.
With that said, I hope you’ll join me and enjoy some of my camping misadventures.
For high end metallic prints, commercial use or licensing, please drop me a line for further info.
- Wild Animals: Where To Find Guide (Queensland)
- Bunya Mountains National Park: Camping Trip – Day 3
- Bunya Mountains National Park: Camping Trip – Day 2
- Bunya Mountains National Park: Camping Trip
- Wappa Dam and Wappa Falls
South Pacific travel guide